This website is maintained non-commercially since the year 2000 by Holger Wolpensinger and offered without advertising. If you like the website, you support the operation and its further development. You can do this in a number of ways:
- Report on the sdg21.web database or individual sustainable settlements and urban districts in your blog, trade journal or newspaper and link to www.sdg21.eu. You can request rights of use for photos.
- a link from your website to www.sdg21.eu, a subdomain or a so-called "deep link" help to find the website via search engines. I will gladly link back accordingly. Here are text suggestions in different lengths, which you can use as a template.
- Tell me the web address to (current) Photos or a photo gallery to one of the projects listed in the portal or provide photos for publication. Of course, you will be named as a photographer and linked to your website if you wish.
- Particularly interesting are references to new Sustainable settlements and neighbourhoodsthat are currently being created. They are then displayed on the page "Projects in development"or in the list views in the portal. This helps to raise awareness of the projects, which in turn helps to find new contributors. Condition: at least 10 apartments in at least 3 houses with minimum standards for sustainable construction.
- But you are also welcome to share with me Realised sustainable settlements or quarters in Europe, which are still missing in the previous collection (E-mail: email@example.com). I am grateful for the report of incorrect project data, which can arise despite conscientious research.
- If you have your book or slide collection on the topics of "Housing and Housing development, architecture and urban planning". you're welcome to write to me. It gives you space and completes my collection. Some technical books are no longer available in stores, so I am happy about book donations. Also old slide collections can be interesting for archive purposes. Please understand that I only accept books and pictures that are missing in my already extensive collection.